Heal the world, put a smile on someones face today.

Thursday 20 June 2013

[Advice Needed] I Am Addicted To self service And I Am Hurting, What Do I Do?

Dear Tee,
I am a guy seeking admission into the university. I am 17 years old now. I started the s*x act when I was quite young. Now it seems like an addiction. It’s so disgusting that whenever the s*xual urge comes, I would not be able to control myself and it would lead to self service. Sometimes after I have done that, I feel like killing myself. I am just tired of it, please I need your help.
Yours faithfully,
J. B.

Dear J. B.,
I understand you quite well. It is normal to have s*xual urges and its shows you are a normal human. I want to congratulate you that you have passed the first stage of overcoming the act of self service, which is admitting that it is a disgusting act. The next stage is acting on your mind. Your thoughts determine your actions. Make up your mind to leave that act; you must be determined because that would help you in the long run. You would have s*xual urges, but your determination would help you to say no to self service and premarital s*x. Also, you need to keep away from stuffs that makes you think about s*x; books and magazines that talk about s*x, movies and sites that are x – rated and others. Since, you are still seeking admission, use that opportunity to study and prepare for your examinations. Play games that interest you at your leisure time. Relate with good friends that would inspire you. Discover your hidden talents; what do you like doing most or what are you good at doing? Develop yourself on these things. JB, self service is something most people have dealt with and you can as well. Never ever think of committing suicide, life is beautiful! i see a great leader of tomorrow in you, don’t you know are destined for exploits. i hope this helps, but you can also see a counsellor for more advice.
With Love,
Tee.
If you have a dilemma and you’d like to share, send an email to us on advice@informationnigeria.org

No comments:

Post a Comment