Heal the world, put a smile on someones face today.

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Boózy Lésbian Séx Play Makes Me Want More


My boyfriend and his flatmaté got me and the other guy’s girlfriend to act out lésbian pórn stuff for them when we were all very drunk. I know I’m straight but now I’m feeling I’d like to do it again.
I am 19. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year. He is 20, gorgeous and our séx life is brilliant but he can be quite controlling.
We went out as a foursomé to celebrate my boyfriend’s birthday. We’d booked a taxi home so didn’t hold back and had lots of shots. We had a great laugh then, when we got back to the boys’ flat, they put on some music and we had more drinks.
I got up and started doing some séxy dancing to a track I really like and the other guy’s girlfriend joined in. The boys sat and watched and said we were really great. They urged us to do a striptéase and then some more stuff together – things they’d seen girls do in pórn videos online.
Of course we madé out we were just doing it to please the men but all I keep remembering now is how nice it felt. She knew just how to touch mé to maké mé féel good – better than my boyfriend does in fact.
I love my boyfriend but ever since I can’t stop thinking about that night and feeling like I want to do it again. I don’t want to have these thoughts and they are really doing my head in, yet at the same time I like them. There are no other girls I find attractive, but when I see her and her boyfriend together I just see a beautiful séxy girl and it turns mé on. What’s going on?
Recommendations
Women’s séxuality is more compléx than men’s and it’s not surprising that another girl had a clearer idea than your boyfriend does just what touch feéls good where. But you’re not in love with that girl –just naturally wanting more of that éxtra-aróusing séx.
If you want your relationship to last, draw a line and be clear you’re not going to get involved in séx play with another girl like that again. Séx should be a special part of your intimaté relationship with your partner, not a performance for him and his mates.
But help your boyfriend discover what touchés are especially aróusing for you and maybe use séxy talk to heighten your mutual please.

No comments:

Post a Comment