Heal the world, put a smile on someones face today.

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Joseph Olaoye Shopade for House of Representatives



Greetings to my dear brothers and sisters from Abeokuta South federal constituency. After due consultation with friends, family and political allies, I present myself as an aspirant for 2015 election into the House of Representatives under the political platform of Social Democratic Party (SDP).

Your support will enhance legislative voice of the first independent and premier local government in Nigeria. Your vote will guarantee effective Egba representation in national legislature. Your backing will open a new chapter of strategic lobbying and networking for advancing Egba interest at the national and international levels. I promise to make you proud!

Please join me in appreciating Governor Ibikunle Amosun for giving me an opportunity to serve the good people of Ogun state as Senior Special Assistant on Multilateral Agencies from Nov 2011 to Nov 2014. The heart will not forget!

I look forward to your support.
Ipakoto! Not by power!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment