Heal the world, put a smile on someones face today.

Wednesday 5 June 2013

HELP! My Boyfriend Does Not Want A Court Wedding



I have been dating this guy and the whole wedding preparation is in full gear, but another side of him is showing now. The bone of contention here is that I want a court wedding and he saying we won't have one. Fine, what are your reasons? I asked him. And he said because he's human and if he impregnates someone else, that means the child won't have a right to his property.

In fact I was shocked and dumbfounded by his reason as I don't think he ever puts me into consideration. My family is richer than his so which property am I coming after? I'm so confused right now and i have been asking myself if he truly loves me.

Do i go ahead with our marriage plans or should i tell my parents to put a stop to our marriage planning preparations? Does he care about me? Will my agreeing not to have a court wedding put my future at stake as it seems I won't be a priority even as his wife? Please its very urgent. Wedding day approaching, need to make a decision fast. Please I don't want to make a mistake because I don't have much experience relationship wise

No comments:

Post a Comment