Heal the world, put a smile on someones face today.

Monday 14 October 2013

D’banj: “I’d Love To Marry Genevieve”


dbanj-and-genevieve-nnaji

This report hit the web a day back but i decided to hold back a little to authenticate the news, because, this is not something you can just put out there if D’banj didn’t really make the statement.

In his interview with PunchNG. the Kokomaster was clearly in his elements as he talked at length, amid occasional bouts of laughter, about his career and other issues that were important to him.

One of the sensitive areas he brushed around was his rumored relationship with Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji.

Read what D’banj said about Genevieve: - 
 “Apart from the fact that she is my friend, she has been a part of my success. There is no way you are going to tell my story that Genevieve’s name will not come up because she featured in my biggest song of all time, Fall in Love. So if E True Story comes to Nigeria to interview me, she will definitely be called upon to tell my story,”
As if to confirm that there was more to his relationship with the actress than he had always admitted, D’banj added, “I would love to have Genevieve as my wife.  We never can tell what God plans for us in the future. I have studied her and I realised that anyone that has her as his woman has found himself a treasure. Just like the Bible says, any man who finds a wife, finds a good thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment