Heal the world, put a smile on someones face today.

Wednesday 30 October 2013

PHOTOS: OJB Discharged From Hospital, Expected Back In Nigeria Soon


ojb-india

After a successful heart surgery in India, popular music producer and musician Babatunde David Okungbowa popularly known as OJB Jezreel has been discharged from hospital.
OJB who left Nigeria some months back for a kidney transplant is well and currently recovering.







He sent out a message to thank Nigerians and to say he’ll be back in the country soon.

Read below:

Dear fellow Nigerians,
Greetings from far away India! I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise.
I have been reading a lot of news about ME being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different Blogs by my good friends.
 
I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God’s Grace.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers and good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible.

I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!!

Be home with you soon…….
Thank you once again sincerely,

Your very own OJB Jezreel

No comments:

Post a Comment