Heal the world, put a smile on someones face today.

Tuesday 8 October 2013

[Madness] Man Caught Raping A Goat

People were woken up by a goat’s screams and when they went to check, they caught a man raping the goat.

The man in his 40s admitted it was not the first time he had sex with the goat.
He said he did it because he lives alone with no wife or children.

The two neighbours from Nyanga, Zolani Maqoqa (36) and Dumile Silimandla (31), told how they caught the man.

Zolani said he heard a goat screaming on Saturday morning. “I thought the goat was giving birth, so I went to investigate.

“When I saw this man raping the goat, I grabbed him and called the madala. Within minutes there was a crowd of people who began beating him.”

Dumile said: “He admitted to everyone that he does not have a girlfriend to satisfy his needs and this was not his first time. He said he was sorry. But the women assaulted him.”

Owner Zinyusile Katikati (70), told Daily Sun he owns 24 goats. “This will definitely affect my business,” he said. “And the fact that he admitted this was not his first time, worries me.

“I went to report this, but the cops just laughed and asked me to bring an eyewitness.”
The suspect managed to escape and is still at large.

No comments:

Post a Comment