Heal the world, put a smile on someones face today.

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Birthday Letter to my Sweet Six Year Old Son. Jorooluwa Adeola Yusuf



Every year I write birthday letters to each of my boys on their birthdays. It is my way of capturing the little details that I don't want to forget when they are older. Today, my "fourth" son Jorooluwa turns six.

Here is why he is so special to me...

To my sweet boy,

I can hardly believe that you are turning six already. It seems like only yesterday I was taking you home from the hospital and introducing you to your proud big brothers for the first time. You are so full of energy and joy, and I treasure each day I get to be your dad. Here are a few of the things that make you the wonderful little boy that you are:

• You started school some years back, and you did awesome. You excelled socially and academically, and I couldn't be more proud.
• You are a charmer with a killer smile.
• You love to play with your brothers... especially "your toy cars"
• You are really ticklish, and you have a great giggle.
• You love to dance for me with your bom-bom
• You are very strong willed, and you sometimes drive Mummy and I crazy, but we know it is a trait that will serve you well in life. I predict you will be a leader rather than a follower. 




• Your favorite colors are red, yellow and blue, and your favorite cartoons are “Spiderman, Tom and Jerry and Power Rangers.
• You are very clever, and extremely funny. [Mummy and I are always amazed and amused by the things that come out of your mouth.]
• You are very kind and generous boy.
• You are fun, full of personality, and people are drawn to you. [I can totally see why!]
• You love to sing and dance, and you put all your emotions into every word and step.
• You like Bobo milk drink and Indommy Noodles
• You love to listen to songs from the birds especially the dove.
• You have a kind heart, and you love to cuddle.
You are a very special little boy. Happy Birthday my kind-hearted sweetie!


From your,
Daddy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment