Heal the world, put a smile on someones face today.

Thursday 25 April 2013

Joke Of The Day: The Drunk And The Director

JOKE! JOKE!! JOKE !!!

 I just found this somewhere and I think I should publish this and let you my viewer and loved ones read, laugh and refresh yourself for the day.

In an Alcohol factory, the regular taster died and the Director started looking for a new one to hire.

A drunk, wore a ragged, dirty look came to apply for the position.

The director of the factory wondered how to send him away.

They tested him. He was given a glass with a drink.


He tried it and said '' It's a red wine, a Muscat, three years old, grown on a north slope, mature in steel containers''


''correct'' said the boss. Another glass was given to him, he said ''It's red wine, Carbonet, eight years old, a south western slope, oak barrels''.


''correct'' The director was astonished. He winked at his Secretary to suggest something.


She brought in a glass of urine. The Alcoholic tried it. ''It's a blonde, 26 years old, three months pregnant, made inside the work office . 


And if you don't give me the job, I'll also tell who the father is''

The Director collapsed 



I hope you're refreshed with the joke of the day after a long reading from my blog, thanks and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment