Heal the world, put a smile on someones face today.

Monday 29 April 2013

MY BROTHER'S FRIEND R*PED ME,LOST MY VIRGINITY...MY MOM'S BOYFRIEND ALSO R*PED ME,MOM LAUGHED SAYING


I was born the youngest of four children... At the age of 7, my parents got divorced from the result of child abuse and spouse abuse. I can remember my dad waking me up by burning my toes with lit matches or beating us with a belt. Soon after my parents separation, us children ended up in foster care because our mom went back to get us some clothes while we stayed at "options," D.S.S. said that was a violation. I was in foster with my older sister and my brother and next-to-oldest sister were in another foster care. Bout a month after being there, I started getting molested by an older boy that stayed there. I felt ashamed, so I never spoke up. After a couple of months, me and my sister were able to go home to our mom, my other two siblings were still in foster care. I thought that since I was out that the touching was over with...I was wrong. My mom soon started dating this man, he started molesting me soon after he moved in. I remember moving a dresser infront of the bedroom door, just to try and keep him out. I did tell my mom, she didn't believe me..she laughed at me and said I was making it up. The molestation lasted til I was 11, she eventually kicked him out when she found out he was cheating. I bullied and made fun of all throughout school cuz I was poor and didn't socialize with anyone because of low self-esteem. Years passed, at the age of 14, I was raped by one of my brothers friends, thats how I lost my virginity...my family didn't believe me. A few months after that, I was raped by my uncle. He lied saying I came on to him, causing the family not to believe me again. My uncle finally confessed at the police station. He only spent three months in jail...I felt ashamed at what had happened to me, I just wanted everything to go away...to disappear, I never testified, but he did have to register as a sex offender. A few years passed, at age 18 I got married, and at 19, I became a mother of a beautiful baby boy..just thought all the bad was over... A year passed of our marriage, then the yelling and cussing started, I was never good enough for him. He'd push me and raise his fists at me...I was nothing..I was so ready to leave, but at 20, I found myself pregnant again, and felt stuck. After a few years, I'd had enough and ended it. with 2 kids, I went back to work and straightened our life out. Soon after, I fell in love with a guy a little younger than me. After a few months of dating, I become pregnant...I quit my job, he was working at the time, so I figured we'll be ok. Couple months pass, he gets fired, we take what little money we have and move into something cheaper, til he finds another job. We'd argue, being under the pressure of him taking care of everyone. I had my baby, us still arguing...and then one night, me and my sons father start arguing and he hits me across the face. I pressed charges, and because I did, he leaves, being the only one with a job. The landlord evicts me and my 3 children, because I cant pay rent. Waiting for my income based apartment to open, we are forced to stay at options with no place else to go. My grandfather passed December 22nd hardest days of my life

I have fought and struggled to do everything I can for my children. Now I'm 26, with a place of our own, working third to take care of my babies. A crappy life has led me here, but all the struggles have provided me with life lessons. WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment