Heal the world, put a smile on someones face today.

Tuesday 28 May 2013

''I'm Torn Between My Husband And My Lover''


I met up with a handsome guy on a dating website. We are meant to be having a séx-only relationship but I have developed feelings for him.
I am 35, married for six years but things have not been good lately. We argue constantly. I love my husband but I no longer want to sleep with him. I have tried to make this side of my marriage work but he just doesn’t turn me on.
I started exchanging emails with an ex. He sent me nakéd pictures and I send him ones of me. We had arranged to meet up but my husband found out and went round his house and threatened him to stay away. After that my ex refused to have anything to do with me so I tried this no-strings séx website.
Meeting this new guy online has been fantastic and he is an amazing lover – really knows how to make a woman feel good - but I said we should stop once I started developing feelings for him. He still kept asking to see me and I couldn’t resist.
Last week my husband again found out what I was up to by reading my emails. He told the guy to get lost and threatened him with all sorts. This guy isn’t quitting on me though, he still wants us to meet.
I dumped him a couple of days ago but even that’s not putting him off. He says I don’t mean it and we’ve got a good thing going. I can’t work out why he’s sticking by me. Meanwhile my husband is trying to make it up to me and that’s breaking my heart. I worry I will end up leaving him hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment