Heal the world, put a smile on someones face today.

Thursday 2 May 2013

Thank You All And Welcome To The Month Of May 2013


Month of May is my birthday month, May 26th to be precise, this month of May happens to be the month of the workers which is May 1st worker day and also the month of the children which is the children's day May 27th, indeed month of May is a month of thanks giving and appreciation for me and I am using this month on this medium to say a BIG thank you and appreciate all my viewers and readers of my blog.
I never thought I would actually own a blog . It was perhaps the most unexpected decision of my life. I started recognizing myself as a writer many years ago although I am inclined to communications/advertising/media, as a trained creative artist and hoping to publish a magazine that talks more about relationships, family, children, health issues, politics etc. now I see blogging as a platform for me to start my publishing.

I am sure every blogger would agree with me that we are all living here in a world of our own! A world where there is no physical existence yet an integral part of our lives, a world driven only and only by the power of words. Indeed amazing!

However, I believe it provides us the platform to take out all our angst and frustrations of life and feel lightweight once again.

3 months of blogging and this blog has become such an inseparable part of my life. I still remember the first post of mine which got maximum responses (12 Amazing Uses Of Garlic). Today the blog is attracting more viewers and readers everyday and growing fast all because of your love and interest in my blog and the contents on my blog, once again I like to say thank you all.

Thanks to my wife and  my colleague Cynthia, they were the one that encourage and teach me some of the basics of blogging. She herself has a mind-blowing blog,  they were the first person to admire my writings and my blog I’ll remain grateful to them all my life!

Every single like and comment brings a smile on my face and encourages me to write more. And also those few followers who took the pain to go through my writings regularly! Thank you all! I am sincerely grateful!:)

I have always believed, One should never lose an opportunity to say a Thank You! So how could I lose one?

Today’s post is dedicated to all those people who have liked/commented on/ followed my blog as well as to all those silent viewers who visit here!

Thank you for making me feel that I can write! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment